Morella & Associates has extensive experience representing its clients in a broad range of litigation matters.
- Shareholder and partner disputes
- Insurance coverage and bad faith
- Intellectual property claims
- Construction litigation
- Breach of contract actions
- Actions to enforce restrictive covenants
- Actions to protect and defend against claims relating to trade secrets and confidential information
- Employment disputes
- Will contests and claims of undue influence
- Disputes over buy-sell agreements
- Petitions to adjudicate incapacity
- Commercial collection actions
We litigate in all state and federal courts, before administrative law judges, and in private commercial arbitration.
We are also experienced in all aspects of bankruptcy, including the representation of debtors as well as creditors in all chapters of the Bankruptcy Code.